SE GP2-14 Patented Stackable 13-1/4″ Sifting Pan, 1/4″ Mesh Screen
Amazon.com Price: $19.94 (as of 2017-08-18 12:43:38 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Use this Patented Stackable 13-¼” Sifting Pan with ¼” Mesh Size at home, at work, or on your next adventure!
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stackable design:
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 5-gallon bucket.
United States: D666086
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this Patented 13-¼” Stackable Sifting Pan, ¼” Mesh Size has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
- Top diameter: 13-1/4″
- Mesh screen size: 1/4″
- Wire thickness: 0.95 mm
- Stackable design sits nicely on 5-gal. bucket
- U.S. Patent Number: D666086
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Creating a simple Life