Mining Group Gold, Third Edition: How to Cash in on the Collaborative Brain Power of a Team for Innovation and Results
Mining Group Gold, Third Edition: How to Cash in on the Collaborative Brain Power of a Team for Innovation and Results (Business Skills and Development)
Amazon.com Price: $22.97 (as of 2017-06-29 14:00:38 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Building and maintaining a strong and effective team. If two heads are better than one, how about a team of heads? An effective team can be more innovative than an individual. But how do you get there? While it is true that building and managing a strong, productive team is difficult, Mining Group Gold gives you a set of proven tools, techniques and processes that you must use and practice at all levels of your organization to build and maintain strong, collaborative teams.
Based on 30 years of research and applied work with teams and organizational development by the author, this updated classical guide–now in its highly revised 3rd Edition–shows you how to how to plan, start-up, facilitate, and close-out efficient and effective collaborative meetings. Mining Group Gold features:
- An incisive analysis of the staggering cost of meetings in terms of time and money
- The tightly interlinked relationship between primary and secondary facilitation
- The six major considerations for planning group meetings–starting with the decision about whether to have a meeting in the first place
- Blueprints for designing an effective PDORA (Purpose, Desired Outcomes, Roles and Agenda) that produces a collaborative structure
- Tactics for dealing with (and defusing when necessary) disruption differences, and confusion to make a diversity of viewpoints a valuable team asset
- Ways for channeling participants’ emotions into a positive force
- Expert guidance on using technologies like virtual collaboration as a catalyst for unlocking your teams’ collaborative brain power
Based on practical advice rather than fluff or theory, the Mining Group Gold sytematic approach is the essential guide to building and maintaining strong, collaborative organizational teams.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Creating a simple Life