Gold Smelting Cupelling Kit – Gold Mining Equipment
Amazon.com Price: $140.43 (as of 2017-07-27 04:27:54 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Looking for a small and portable kiln that can melt up to an ounce of clean placer gold out in the field or at home? The Kwik Kiln Cupelling Kit is a portable propane-fired kiln designed to do just that.
Kit includes: 3.5″ tall x 4″ in dia kiln, 4 premium bone ash cupels, stainless steel mini tongs, instructions •
The Kwik Kiln is 3.5″ tall x 4″ in diameter and consists of a 1″ base layer and 1.5″ kiln chamber – all wrapped in a stainless steel jacket to keep it together. The lid is 1″ thick.
The chamber has two different size chamber pieces, one of which is beveled, configured for cupelling. Two torches are needed to create the swirling heat effect (see photo). Can be used to perform scorification assays in the field, too.
Propane bottles and nozzles NOT included. NOTE: This cupelling kiln is for cupelling the lead prill after doing a fire assay. Cupels absorb lead in the prill. Cupels are not to be used like a crucible.
- Small and portable propane-fired gold smelting kiln that can melt up to an ounce of clean placer gold
- Gold smelting kit includes: 3.5″ tall x 4″ in dia kiln, 4 premium bone ash cupels, stainless steel mini tongs, instructions
- Chamber has 2 different size chamber pieces, one of which is beveled, configured for cupelling
- 2 torches are needed to create the swirling heat effect
- Propane bottles and nozzles NOT included
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Creating a simple Life